Friday, May 30, 2008

Swimming, Anyone?



Our pool is finished and we have been enjoying it (after school and homework) for a couple of weeks now. The Dad's barbecue is done too, so we have also been enjoying some great summertime meals. But it's not just chicken and burgers - he makes some mean grilled veggies... scrumptious! So now the countdown is underway: 8 more school days and we're officially plunging into summer! After that, we expect to be wrinkly, puckered and thoroughly waterlogged all day long.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Rosie - did you get the first ride down the slide? The pool looks GREAT! Looking forward to keeping up with the family through the blog.

Rosalee said...

Yes, as a matter of fact I did slide first. And it was fabulous!

Kelly said...

Hi Rosalee! This is Kelly Nelson (Morgan and Alice Rodney's granddaughter) I saw your link on the Badgers blog. We haven't seen your family in forever! Your girls are so grown up and so cute. I really like the haircuts. And that is so fun to get a new pool, especially with a slide! Enjoy your summer! so glad to see you blog!

Sandy said...

Hi my friend!!
I MISS YOU!!!!! The pool is fabulous!!
How are the kids??
It has been one heck of a year, but everything is back to normal.
I will talk to you soon!
Take care
Sandy

Steven said...

I like your pool! The slide reminds me of Uncle Ike's but your's is a lot nicer!